redirect-sm-v2-HC-site-banner
Australia_30px Brazil_30px British_30px Europe_30px netherlands UAE_30px
 

Natural News

News stories from www.naturalnews.com

Improperly home-canned green beans sent couple to the hospital with botulism; after 5 months in intensive care, they recovered completely

Posted at June 13, 2018 | By : | Categories : Natural News | 0 Comment
(Natural News) A married couple from Germany were left paralyzed and fighting for their lives in intensive care for about five months after eating some home-canned green beans. The anonymous husband and wife were diagnosed with botulism, an extremely rare but life-threatening bacterial illness. Botulism is caused by the Clostridium botulinum bacteria which grow on food and produce lethal…

http://www.naturalnews.com

Leave a Comment